How to Rip Audio CD Tracks?
CD ripping is a conversion of an audio CD into MP3 or other audio files to make them independent from CD and acceptable for music players. Ripped audio can be played, copied to memory card and burnt to MP3 disk; they don't need the original CD to be played. Our program is able to rip and encode audio CD to various audio formats. So if you need to make a copy of your audio CD or you prefer music in some other formats, you really should download and install this Free Ringtone Maker Platinum and follow the step-by-step tutorial to rip audio CD tracks.
1. Insert the audio CD you want to rip and click "Load from CD".
2. A window will be activated with all available
tracks listed (free CDDB is provided to find out
information about the artist, track names, album title & such). Check any
one of them to load and if the waveform of file displays, the loading is
(If you simply want to rip the CD, you can skip the editing; if you need some editing instructions, check here to find something useful.)
3. Select the output location. Choose output format in the "Target Format" menu. By "Settings...", you are able to adjust the quality by the presets or specify the configuration parameters.
4. Click "START" to start ripping.
When the ripping is finished, just click "Find Target"
to find the ripped music.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does Free Ringtone Maker Work in Detail
- How to Make Ringtones
- How to Edit Music
- How to Cut MP3 Audio
- How to Add Audio Effects
- How to Convert Audio Files
- How to Rip Audio CD Tracks
- How to Mix Audio Files
- Details - Make Ringtones Fast and Free
- Details - Import Audio
- Details - Editing & Effects
- Details - Convert & Rip
- Details - Output Adjustment