How to Cut MP3 Audio?
Ever liked a part of a song that you wish you could cut that out or ever wished to compile your music with selected parts from different tracks? Earlier we were required to cut parts of different songs so that we can compile a song according to our needs. Upon asking some of my friends if it’s in their knowledge that how it can be done, I came to know that it’s still a thing that they are unaware of. So here comes this tutorial. Download and install this Free Ringtone Maker Platinum and follow the step-by-step tutorial to cut MP3 audio.
1. Click "Load from file" to add the music you want to the maker. You are able to load one file one time only and the loading is successful when the waveform of file displays.
2. Now you can see the waveform of the music. Select a region you want to edit - if you need very accurate selection, try our selection tool of millisecond precision.
3. Click "Trim" and the remained part is the selected one.
4. Select the output location.
Choose output format in the "Target Format"
menu. By "Settings...", you are able to adjust the quality
by the presets or specify the configuration parameters. Click "START"
to start saving. When the saving is finished, just click "Find Target"
to find the short pieces.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does Free Ringtone Maker Work in Detail
- How to Make Ringtones
- How to Edit Music
- How to Cut MP3 Audio
- How to Add Audio Effects
- How to Convert Audio Files
- How to Rip Audio CD Tracks
- How to Mix Audio Files
- Details - Make Ringtones Fast and Free
- Details - Import Audio
- Details - Editing & Effects
- Details - Convert & Rip
- Details - Output Adjustment