How to Add Audio Effects?
Free Ringtone Maker Platinum ships with plenty of fantastic effects and several useful presets for them. But the wonderful thing about audio effects is the vast range of things you can do with them, many of which you probably wouldn't stumble upon just by randomly moving sliders and entering numbers. Download and install this free ringtone creator and follow the step-by-step tutorial to add audio effects.
1. Click "Load from file" to add the music you want to the maker. You are able to load one file one time only and the loading is successful when the waveform of file displays.
2. Now you can see the waveform of the music. Select a region you want to edit.
3. You can add echo, fade in/fade out to the music, use amplifier to increase/decrease the volume and normalizer to adjust the sound to an optimal level.
4. Specify detailed parameters or apply some popular presets to adjust the effect. Click "Preview" to listen to the music before adding the effects to the waveform to make sure you get exactly what you want.
5. Select the output location. Choose
output format in the "Target Format" menu.
By "Settings...", you are able to adjust the quality by
the presets or specify the configuration parameters. Click "START"
to start saving. When the saving is finished, just click "Find Target"
to find the perfect work.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does Free Ringtone Maker Work in Detail
- How to Make Ringtones
- How to Edit Music
- How to Cut MP3 Audio
- How to Add Audio Effects
- How to Convert Audio Files
- How to Rip Audio CD Tracks
- How to Mix Audio Files
- Details - Make Ringtones Fast and Free
- Details - Import Audio
- Details - Editing & Effects
- Details - Convert & Rip
- Details - Output Adjustment