How to Edit Music?
Considering how much audio many of us are now downloading from the Internet & how digital our music libraries are becoming - knowing how to do professional editing on your audio will empower you with the knowledge and tools to correct glitches, create smoother intros and outros to music files, fix accidents and in general, give you a better audio experience. Download and install this Free Ringtone Maker Platinum and follow the step-by-step tutorial to edit music.
1. Click "Load from file" to add the music you want to the maker. You are able to load one file one time only and the loading is successful when the waveform of file displays.
2. Now you can see the waveform of the music. Select a region you want to edit - if you need very accurate selection, try our selection tool of millisecond precision.
3. You can cut, copy, past & delete any part you want. It allows you to play the music and zoom in/out the waveform. Unlimited undo/redo is for editing correction.
4. Select the output location. Choose
output format in the "Target Format" menu.
By "Settings...", you are able to adjust the quality by
the presets or specify the configuration parameters. Click "START"
to start saving. When the saving is finished, just click "Find Target"
to find the perfect work.
More Useful Tips:
- How Does Free Ringtone Maker Work in Detail
- How to Make Ringtones
- How to Edit Music
- How to Cut MP3 Audio
- How to Add Audio Effects
- How to Convert Audio Files
- How to Rip Audio CD Tracks
- How to Mix Audio Files
- Details - Make Ringtones Fast and Free
- Details - Import Audio
- Details - Editing & Effects
- Details - Convert & Rip
- Details - Output Adjustment